DIY Web Design Support:
Having a website for your small business is absolutely essential. Not only does it allow people to find your business online, it also provides a way for you to…
- Establish yourself as an expert;
- Showcase and sell your products and services;
- Add additional streams of income through new marketing channels;
- Build your tribe / your community / your online family;
- Show your business in its best light – on your terms;
- Offer ways for potential clients to get to know and love you;
- Take your business to the next level, and more!
I’ve been building custom websites for over 8 years. Now I use my nerd brain to empower women business owners to create their own websites and feel confident maintaining them. When you’re just starting out with your business, DIY-ing things can be necessary. But your DIY website can still be awesome and, more importantly, convert visitors into paying clients.
The Website of Your Dreams
Need a website?
Need an upgrade on an existing site?
Let’s chat! Tell me about your dream website. I’ll tell you what I have to offer.
We’ll see if there’s a good fit and go from there.
Coaching You Through the Process of DIY Web Design (3 month minimum) – $500/mo
- 2 – 60 min. calls/mo.
- Email support
Get hands-on training and behind-the-scenes access to troubleshooting and customizing techniques.
Monthly Website Maintenance & Trouble-shooting
Ongoing Monthly Maintenance (up to 4 hours/mo) – $199/month
- Blog post updates – schedule up to 4 posts (you provide content)
- Calendar updates – Up to 1 month worth of events
- Troubleshooting – Up to 1/2 hour
- Other necessary maintenance activities – Up to 1/2 hour
Trouble-Shooting and Maintenance By-the-hour – $75/hr
Please email me to set up by-the-hour maintenance appointments.